Would you like to work for a creative, innovative and highly successful digital publisher whilst studying for your Facilities Apprenticeship?
We have a vacancy for a Facilities Apprentice to work alongside the Facilities Manager to provide seamless support and ensure the smooth running of our building and infrastructure at our Head office. Responsible for providing a proactive and personable point of contact at Reception, ensuring a seamless service and welcome for external visitors and internal colleagues alike. Providing first line support for queries and prioritising and co-ordinating external service partners in response to issues as they arise. As well as addressing issues as they arise this role will be required to work with the Facilities Manager to continually update and improve our internal processes.
Our Facilities Apprentice works in a real role from day 1, learning as they work and with support to study for a Level 2 Facilities Services Operative Apprenticeship.
What we offer:
A competitive salary (reviewed annually), and the opportunity to continuously grow and develop your career. We take great pride in upskilling and promoting our employees
An excellent range of benefits, to include:
- A generous annual bonus scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave incrementally increasing to 30 days with the opportunity to purchase or sell annual leave
- Life Assurance cover offering payment of four times your annual basic salary
- A day’s volunteering with a charity of your choice at full pay and a charity fund matching scheme
- Access to Private Health Insurance, a Health Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Wellbeing benefits to include online fitness classes and corporate massages
- A Mobile Phone Allowance
- A pension scheme with a 5% employer contribution
- A Cycle to Work Scheme
Finally, an innovative, progressive and fast-paced, inclusive, fun team environment with many social activities and a focus on health and wellbeing where you can work as part of a brilliant team, enjoy your work and be rewarded for it.
About Adam Matthew
Adam Matthew is an award-winning, publisher that brings history to life through our digital collections. We pride ourselves in our creativity and our independent, entrepreneurial spirit. We love nothing better than coming together to resolve the unique challenges that arise when displaying historical materials online.