Ramsbury Primary School, near Marlborough, is looking for a part-time teacher to work 2 or 3 days per week.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to work in either KS1 or LKS2. We are a National Support School and an English Hub and as such we are able to provide truly exciting opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.
Our children would like someone who:
* is a great artist
* teaches us about racing cars
* is good at cooking pizza
* knows lots of wildlife facts
* can make balloon animals
* teaches us exciting science
* takes us on lots of interesting trips
* knows lots about Star Wars
Our staff and Governors would like someone who:
* is an exemplary teacher
* is engaging and creative, bringing learning alive
* is friendly and approachable
* is a team player with good social skills and great ideas
* promotes active parental involvement and links within the community
* is organised, dedicated and hardworking
* has high expectations of themselves and of the children
* likes dressing up on theme days and is not averse to taking part in ‘Ramsbury’s Got Talent’!
We are a very successful one-form entry school situated in a lovely, thriving and supportive village, easily accessible from Swindon (20 minute drive) or East Wiltshire. Calls are very welcomed and encouraged, particularly if you would like to work for the English Hub. Tours, in person, or virtually, are also welcomed.
Start date: Preferably 1st September 2021, or 1st January 2022
Contract: 2 days part-time and permanent. The 3rd day will either be permanent or on a fixed term, dependant on which year group.
Closing date: Thursday 17th June, at midday. Interviews will take place w/c Monday 21st June.
Ramsbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and
Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.