Sunflowers at Grafton has been shaping the hearts and minds of little ones since 2011. Our children have easy access to outdoor play and adventures every day, whatever the weather, in our beautiful natural surroundings in East Grafton. We are a registered charity run on a not-for-profit basis and value our close links with the community.
We have a unique opportunity here at Sunflowers for someone to make a significant impact as Room Leader in our Meadow room, caring for our toddlers aged 2 to 3.5 years. You will join the Senior Leadership Team and be part of discussions and decisions concerning Sunflowers at Grafton.
You may already be a Room Leader or looking for the next step in your career – either way you must be highly motivated, dynamic, energetic, committed and passionate about working with children. In addition your skill set will include:
- Fun, friendly and a lover of the great outdoors
- Excellent communication and relationship skills with families and colleagues
- Highly organised, ability to plan and IT literate
- Ability to lead and manage a team and be a team player
- Be qualified to Level 3 or above
- Proven and relevant experience of working with 2 to 3.5 year olds
- Have the confidence to challenge
- Up to date with the new EYFS and all statutory and regulatory requirements
This is a full time position over 4 days/week, including early starts and late finishes. Initial meetings will take place week commencing 27 September 2021 with an ideal start date of 25 October 2021.
Salary for the role is dependent on experience and qualifications.
Looking for a fresh challenge and interested in joining the Sunflowers team? Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alison Halfpenny on 01672 810478 for more information. Closing date 24 September 2021
Sunflowers at Grafton, The Green, East Grafton, Marlborough, SN8 3DB
Sunflowers at Grafton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. References, enhanced DBS checks and evidence of the right to work in the UK are essential.