The Merchant’s House Trust is currently looking for some additional
We are particularly interested in hearing from you if you have skills or experience in the following. However, if you have other skills or can offer a different perspective, then please do apply:
- Professional legal experience
- Interest in historic buildings / surveying
- Management experience
- Major donor and /or grants and trust/foundations fundraising expertise
- Human Resources expertise
The Merchant’s House Trust is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee and so prospective trustees must be eligible to act as trustee and as a company director. Further details on these responsibilities can be found here
- Charity Commission: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-essential-trustee-what-you-need-to-know-cc3
- Companies house: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/being-a-company-director
This is an unpaid position.
For an application form and the role of a trustee document please email, Katie Fairfax-Ross. Trust Manager, Katief@merchantshousetrust.co.uk
Closing date: 30th August 2020.
No agencies please.