Hours of work: Part time Wednesday & Friday 8.30am to 5pm plus more upon discussion.
Salary: £TBA following interview and understanding experience etc..
Summary of Position: Administrative tasks necessary for the business.
- Open and assign post and answer telephone calls.
- Accept deliveries
- Printing and binding Risk Assessment reports
- Create customer log books
- Check off employee timesheets and calculate hours
- Assist with filing eventually maintaining an accurate
- filing system
- Scan service reports requested by customers
- Keep record of weekly vehicle checks and record and
- chase field staff when required
- Create and distribute training certificates Create customer disinfection certificates
- Check photo records for accuracy/grammar and file in
- Trident Waters system
- Keep supplier insurance details up to date & issue new
- Complete and distribute weekly utilization report to
- Service manager and general manager
- Raise supplier orders
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Produce monthly technician activity reports; hours on
- site and travel via the labour utilization report
- Updating of the Legionella log from sample results.
- Produce weekly Service spreadsheet and distribute to
- the team
To apply: e-mail Trident Water Solutions at: email@example.com