Full Time / Permanent
Would you like to work for a creative, innovative, and successful digital publisher?
Are you looking for your next move in a service-oriented Customer Support role? We are looking for a Customer Support Coordinator to join our existing team in Customer Support here at Adam Matthew.
You will work with customers directly as well as individual members of our Sales team to ensure that our existing excellent levels of customer service and support are continuously met. You will liaise with Sales, Finance and the customer from trials and leads right through to invoice and license delivery.
You will manage the user licensing process for all customers, acting as a main point of contact ensuring that all their enquiries are addressed and ensuring that all appropriate signatures are obtained.
This role will also play a key part in managing our user trials process, facilitating the smooth running of the procedures and disseminating information to Sales. The Customer Support Coordinator will additionally be required to analyse and report on our data making recommendations for process improvements
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a service and administration role
- A confident working knowledge of all Microsoft packages, particularly MS Word, Excel Powerpoint and Teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An interest and an enthusiasm for the humanities
- Great organisational skills with the ability to manage your incoming emails and prioritise accordingly
- Maths and English GCSEs at level 5 or above.
We will offer you in return:
- A highly competitive salary (reviewed annually), and the opportunity to continuously grow and develop your career. We take great pride in upskilling and promoting our employees.
- A hybrid, flexible working environment where you can plan your week to allow for work-life balance and that will allow you to work from home at least on three days weekly.
An excellent range of benefits, to include:
- 25 days’ annual leave incrementally increasing to 30 days with the opportunity to purchase or sell annual leave
- Life Assurance cover offering payment of four times your annual basic salary
- A day’s volunteering with a charity of your choice at full pay and a charity fundraising matching scheme
- Private Health Insurance, a Health Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Wellbeing benefits to include online fitness classes and corporate massages
- A Mobile Phone Allowance and Working from Home Stipend
- A pension scheme with a 5% employer contribution
- A Cycle to Work and Electric Car Scheme
- Finally, an innovative, progressive, and fast-paced, inclusive, fun team environment with social activities and a focus on health and wellbeing where you can work as part of a brilliant team, enjoy your work, and be rewarded for it.
- Be Bold – we maintain our entrepreneurial spirit, keeping a sense of agility and curiosity in all we do.
- Be Distinctive – we think differently and celebrate the individual. We bring quality, passion, and fun to our work.
- Be Honest – we act with integrity to our partners and customers. We are forthright with each other to ensure we continually improve.
- Be Accountable – we take responsibility for delivering results and support one another to succeed.
We have a strong commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, and actively encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates.