Employed or self-employed: Employed
Salary: Above government recommended Apprentice wage
Hours: Salaried 42.17 hours a month, which includes one Saturday a month. (20% of hours paid study time).
Location and practice profile:
Now who wouldn’t want to work in a practice like this! It needs to be seen, to be never forgotten.
Savernake Dental is a stylish, friendly, and relaxing Dental Practice in the historic market town of Marlborough, Wiltshire. With state-of-the-art facilities, including a CBCT scanner, Trios scanner and microscope, we are able to offer Dental excellence to our existing, new and referred patients.
We have a large, free onsite carpark and changing rooms with shower facilities available for the team.
With 11 surgeries, 2 of which are dedicated to Hygiene, as well as offering general dentistry, we are able to offer our patients onsite a Specialist Orthodontist, a Specialist Periodontist, a DWSi in Endodontics, implants, IV and inhalation sedation, Invisalign, and a complete smile makeover.
Oral Surgery ☐
Key responsibilities & duties:
– Assisting Dentist and Practice Manager with all clinical aspects of the surgery
– To provide excellent patient care
– Maintain high levels of cross infection controls and materials
– Perform all duties in line with the Code of Ethics and GDC Standards
– To assist on reception to complete administration duties
Work experience and skills:
- Able to deliver clear and accurate information.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to use IT and operate a computer-based system
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Organisational skills
- Have drive and motivation
- Ensure all requirements from Training Company are met and maintained throughout the course to qualify at level 3 Dental Nursing NVQ. This will include webinars, practical tests and written exams on a strict timetable/schedule
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- GDC and indemnity paid
- Core CPD organised by the practice
- Perk-box membership- employee discount scheme
- Extra day off for Birthday
- Support of a well-established friendly team
- Annual cost of living wage increase
- Employee of the month rewards
- Social events including summer and Christmas parties
- On site parking- Yes
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or send your CV with a covering letter to the Practice Manager, Savernake Dental Practice, Hertford Road, Marlborough Business Park, Salisbury Road, Marlborough, Wiltshire SN8 4FD.