- This event has passed.
SkillShare: Find out more about Advanced Driving at Three Trees Cafe, Chiseldon
2 April @ 10:00 am
Interested in getting some good unbiased advice about driving? – Bike or Car?
SkillShare is a free event organised by the Wiltshire RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) Advanced Drivers and Riders group.
It offers the opportunity for drivers and riders to come along and get a free driving or riding assessment from a RoSPA approved tutor and to have a chat about cars, bikes, driving/riding and find out more about RoSPA advanced driving/riding training over a coffee in one of the best cafes in Wiltshire.
What Do I Get Out Of It?
- For motorcyclists, an assessed ride, where a tutor will ride with you and provide some hints and tips on where you might think about improving your safety whilst making better progress. Depending upon attendance, rides will normally operate on a ratio of one tutor per rider although occasionally we may need to adjust the ratio to a maximum of one tutor to three riders.
- For drivers, an assessed drive, where a tutor will accompany you in your own vehicle and provide some feedback on how you might improve your driving. The tutor will tailor the session to meet your individual needs.
- A full debrief following the drive/ride covering all aspects of your driving/riding and based on the principles of the Police driver’s or motorcycle rider’s handbook, Roadcraft.
- A written debrief you can take away as a reminder of what was discussed.
- The chance to find out more about the training RoSPA offers, the local RoSPA groups and to meet some of our tutors and find out just how friendly and non-judgmental we are and to see first hand that we don’t all own a certain make of car or bike!
- A fun morning out driving/riding some of our favourite roads in Wiltshire.
Who Should Come Along?
Absolutely anyone who is interested in developing their driving or riding or finding out how they can take control of their own safety on the road whilst maintaining the fun of driving/riding.